We take great care to ensure you meet the financial qualifications to open a new location. Some of our owners elect to obtain 3rd party financing. We have relationships with several franchise funding and equipment leasing companies who can help you in the process. In addition, our real estate group works to obtain Tenant Improvement dollars to help bring the deal together.
How Do I Build My First Store?
Construction Services are provided by CDS Management. CDS provides a turn-key approach with years of experience in construction management on a national level. As you narrow your real estate search and prepare for LOI, we strongly encourage you to begin meeting with CDS so you are prepared to perform construction due-diligence while you are negotiating your lease. This will reduce your opening time.
In addition, we encourage you to work directly with our corporate construction team to ensure budget and corporate standards are being followed. All franchisees are required to use CDS for due diligence and design. The entire construction window of your project follows a very strict program.
CDS Management will assist you in developing and creating preliminary floor plans, surveys, site investigation reports and architectural plans. In addition, they bring years of experience in managing large national brand expansions which ensures you have the expertise you need to handle contractor bids, zoning issues, permitting problems and governmental compliance requirements.
Our construction commitment to you:
- Experienced construction management team
- National roll-out program fees
- Single point of contact during construction
- Budget and schedule management
- Representation to landlords, city inspectors, vendors and general contractors
What Territories Are Available?
The search for your first location is a team effort that involves several resources and franchise partnerships. We have a well-established relationship with several national real estate groups to assist you in the following manner:
- Territory research and site analytics
- Lease review and negotiation
- Lease execution
You and your broker will have at your disposal powerful tools to identify prime space. We do this through thoughtful and careful analysis of the following data:
- Demographic analytics
- Population and salon count density
- Income levels
The ideal location for a successful Salons by JC store is primarily in a vibrant, highly trafficked shopping center that provides adequate parking, easy ingress/egress and security to our tenants and their guests. Since our business model is more B2B, we have as secondary conditions decent signage and storefront visibility.
The advantages and benefits we bring to the search are numerous:
- Landlords want to work with an established national brand
- Landlords want to work with established commercial real estate brokers
- Our real estate services are at no cost to you
- It’s a streamlined process with checklists, specific guidance, and oversight by Salons by JC
- Single source for ongoing transaction management
- During the Discovery Process, you will be provided information about available markets and trade areas.
- Currently, we have availability in nearly all 50 states